Register for Feb. 6 PDS User Group
The next PDS User Group meeting will take place Monday, Feb. 6 at 12:00 p.m., immediately following the HASC Contracting Committee meeting at the HASC Los Angeles Office.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Improved Data Load Tool
- Easier Compare Group Selection
- New Enhancements, including:
- Line item detail on the payer-to-payer reports
- Payer-to-payer comparisons for HealthCare Partners and Heritage
- Add LOS and CMI data to reports: Define which reports and which columns need this data to help prevent data overload on any report, then prioritize the changes
- Enhanced Outpatient Grouping to separate ancillary from procedures
- Trended Dashboard Data
- Commercial Contracts as a Percentage of Medicare
Networking will take place after the New Enhancements discussion. Lunch will be served.
To RSVP, please contact Lydia Pacay at (213) 538-0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.